For Sale Drake Antenna Tuner (MN-4)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB2FMH, Feb 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KB2FMH

KB2FMH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR SALE: R. L. Drake MN-4 antenna matching network.

I Over Collected and find that I need space for different things, not many of the same,
    so this very good tuner is for sale. I used it for a while with a TR-4 and it performs well. Also, it is in very good shape physically (minor scratches on the sides, as expected with vintage equipment) so it won't be an eyesore at your station.

As an eccentric collector, I only acquire collector-grade equipment but simply cannot keep what I cannot use. I got lazy and got myself an auto-tuner because after tuning / loading the radios, then the amps, I just didn't want to tune one more thing.
    This piece is one of two you might see here.

Cost to own - $150.00 Shipped and insured via UPS to the CONUS. Overseas shipping will of course be extra. PS: I pack Very Securely.

I'll respond to messages here, or my QRZ email is fine as well. PayPal only; I'll give serious solicitors the address to use when ready.

Thanks
    James - KB2FMH

mn-4-1-1.jpg mn-4-1-2.jpg mn-4-1-3.jpg mn-4-1-4.jpg mn-4-1-5.jpg

2. KB2FMH

Still available for the collectors out there.

3. KB2FMH

Still trying to thin out the inventory... Any collectors out there?

4. W3STN

W3STN Ham Member QRZ Page

Still have it?

5. KB2FMH

Yes Stan, I do.

W3STN likes this.
  6. W3STN

W3STN Ham Member QRZ Page

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.