SOLD DR-1X Repeater running MMDVM and P-Star

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF4EOK, Jul 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KF4EOK

KF4EOK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu Fusion DR-1X repeater with a repeater builder RB_STM32_DVM version 3 board.
    This repeater will do C4FM Fusion and FM and DMR and D-Star and NXDN. The board runs the P-Star software and works great. You can make the repeater a standalone DMR repeater or a stand alone D-Star repeater or it can be a NXDN repeater or it can be a Fusion repeater or a regular FM repeater. It can be set p to do all the different modes if you wanted it to do so. I will repeat whatever mode it receives. If using D-star you can change the reflectors that the repeater uses from the end users radio. This is the same with wires-x the end user just needs to press the correct button on their radio to access wires-x function. I have played with this as a high power hot spot for myself and as a backyard repeater and can say that it works very well. Whatever you put in it will put out. This dose require that you have wifi with access to the internet to work all the different modes.
    I have lost interest in this project and will pass it along to someone else.
    I accept PayPal and my PayPal is kf4eok@gmail.com
    My phone number is 904-234-3470
    I am asking $600 shipped in the original doubled boxes.
    I am good here on QRZ

[​IMG]

2. N3UOR

N3UOR Ham Member QRZ Page

Payment sent. Thanks Daniel.

Cheers
    Rich
    N3UOR

3. KF4EOK

Thanks Rich For another purchase. Payment received.

This has been SOLD!

4. KF4EOK

This has been SOLD!

5. KF4EOK

Here is the tracking information.
    Carrier name USPS
    Tracking info 9405809699937677535935
    Service name Priority MailĀ® service (1-3 days)

6. N3UOR

N3UOR Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome. Thanks for the prompt shipping and update.

Looking forward to doing business again with you in the future.

Cheers
    Rich

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.