Download HRD Previous Versions

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Deluxe - HRD' started by W3LDR, Jun 14, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G4POP

G4POP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ivan & All
    Just make sure that you have an up to date ADIF file, you can export an ADIF file and import it into any other software.

Save it to a memory stick or similar, the best programs provide an automatic backup by this method every time you close the program

73 Terry G4POP
    Log4om Development Team

2. N0IU

N0IU Ham Member QRZ Page

I know this goes back several months, but....

I don't understand why people make posts like this. While you may have older setup files, exactly how does this help the OP get an older version of the program?

3. KB1NXE

KB1NXE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have HRD setup going back to version 5.2.202. It's about 10 Gb of setup files and also contain many of the Beta version. I do not keep them on my computers hard drive, but rather local NAS disk.

I made the post like the one you cited as it was NOT to the OP. The question was meant to ask why these people install software and then 'discard' the installation file. It makes no sense to me to do that. I'd wager that same person kept the box his rig came in. But a safe copy of an installation of software he didn't copy somewhere safe? That kinda logic baffles me....

Now, what purpose your calling out my message has, well I guess I too can ask why people make post like yours. The OP still didn't get the file (and I am bound not to supply is due to a support relationship with HRD) and your post was no more helpful than mine.

Kettle = Black.

4. W1MNK

W1MNK Ham Member QRZ Page

Question (multiple)
    What is the last version (6.x.x) that installed on XP? And where could I get said install file? Thanks.

5. KA1BSZ

KA1BSZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I just tried to down that program...5.24.38 and the 5.24.36 and can't down load them. Never had any problems with any of your down loads before. A window keeps popping up saying the feed is down and try later. this was going on last month,just after Christmas. de ka1bsz/m

6. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Clyde:

I just checked to make sure there wasn't an issue and they are still downloadable. Maybe it was an Inet glitch.

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

7. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page