For Sale Donation to school organizations and other charities Kenwood 440

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0YSQ, May 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N0YSQ

N0YSQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello everyone,

This radio has served me well over the years, and its as rough as my ex-wife, But I would like to see as to whom I could donate it to for good cause.

Its fully functional, all band, modes, but does need work, Particularly the power cable came off. It still works 100 percent, but it probably needs to be replaced. I could clean it up and sell it, But I feel better if I donate instead to a School, or Club for handicapped, ETC.
    Feel free to reach out to me if you are a club or organization in need. I don't plan to sell so please don't complain that I didn't put a callsign identifier with the pics.

Email is good on QRZ

Attached Files:

WU6P, KC2YMO, KM4MIS and 3 others like this.
  2. N0WFT

N0WFT Ham Member QRZ Page

handihams .org is a good group to donate to they help the disabled and disabled veterans

W7UUU likes this.
  3. N0YSQ

Thanks, Thats perfect, I appreciate the assist, I will reach out to them

4. NB3T

NB3T XML Subscriber QRZ Page

K4AMG is also another good source. They do a lot of outreach and work with youth.

http://www.k4amg.org/

5. N0YSQ

This is great help, I appreciate and reached out to both organizations, Thank you.

6. AE5YP

AE5YP Ham Member QRZ Page

If you are willing I am the trustee for a new radio club in Fort Worth at Paschal High School and we are in need of equipment.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.