DO4ZG doesn't send me the parcel and no answer to emails

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by EA3IAV, Jul 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. EA3IAV

EA3IAV Ham Member QRZ Page

No. He used ebay.de app messaging system

2. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

So you bought it based on an eBay ad from someone who, in all likelihood is not the real DO4GZ, you paid via F&F, and you either filed a claim with eBay and they told you to go fly a kite or you didn't file a claim because you were trying to buy it outside of eBay. Is that a fairly accurate rendition of the facts?
    Go back to your PayPal account and see where your payment to jens.heidler@rocketmail.com
    really went. It appears to be a disposable account.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    KA2FIR likes this.
  3. EA3IAV

EA3IAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello! Ebay has a different platform on Germany called Kleinanzeigen that lives outside the normal Ebay. In Spain we had the same but it was made redundant some years ago. It is more like Craiglist. It is not the normal Ebay, so you only contact with the seller.
    I am an honest buyer, Why a scammer would be selling such a weird item for a common person with the idea of scam other? I guess something has gone wrong with this guy make such a complicate decission for 40€. I am doing my thing with paypal and the Police.

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad you are on top of it and following through to try get your money back. It was obvious that the transaction occurred outside of eBay and it appears you were scammed by someone pretending to be DO4ZG. Our Craigslist is rife with scammers and I assume die Kleinanzeigen is also based on all the warnings and instructions to never use F&F. Good luck.

5. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

DO4ZG was last seen: Jul 10, 2019

Have you tried to PM him here on QRZ?