ad: Mountaingoat-1

Diversity of Ham Radio

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Aug 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

kf8gr writes "Ham radio is about diversity. You can see it all over this site. To qsl or not, field day or not, Linux or windows, Kenwood, or Icom or Ten Tec. Most of the articles here are just viewpoints, and as I have found out, no matter how much you try to make a generic, unoffensive reply, someone will be able to read something into it that is just not there, or is just a personal opinion.

Please try to remember, there are potential hams out there reading this page looking for the unity in ham radio. And, while we have the right to defend our opinion, that is all it is. Our opinion. I enjoy this site immensely, as most of you do, and I have participated in a couple of the hot topics. Maybe we will finally decide what to do about field day, and maybe not. But, it won't be for the lack of effort, and you are all to be congratulated for your involvement, and love of Amateur Radio. Just remember, the other guy is just as dedicated, and loves it just as much.As for me, I prefer Linux,(my page is http://www.qsl.net/kf8gr/index.html) hf radios, modern computer modes like PSK31 and MFSK, and the good old cw, but.... that is just my opinion."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.