ad: cq2k-1

Discussion of Religious Materials

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by ZGRAF, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

"He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good BS story. Holy $h1t!" - George Carlin

2. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It's very easy to observe one "religious" group and assume that anyone you consider to be religious is the same way. Everyone has a religion. Not everyone takes in billions of dollars. Yes everyone has a religion. It's what you believe. If you choose to disbelieve what someone else believes, you simply believe the opposite; you still believe something.

3. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

That's a huge understatement! Unless of course one is stuck with a transceiver that can only tune in 10kc increments...:eek:

4. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey, let's get really picky and if you have an analog VFO you have infinite selection capability in our own bands. With a digital DDS you have finite steps and therefore have a limited selection of frequency choices.
    Okay, this is just another lame statement on a topic that is just not that important.
    Still the OP has never returned to comment on anything we have posted. TROLL.....
    Have fun
    Gary

5. WH2HAO

WH2HAO QRZ Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The pope has left the building. HAO 13: 2 verse 7.
    The ham bands are not for religious rants . HAO 24 6 verse 3 line 6.
    Those who take care of themselves and don't depend on others do better. HAO 18 : 9 verse 20-80meters : line 8

Church of the Bending Elbow.
    Hedonist International , the Strive for Pleasure and Happiness. My new church..

6. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just read posts here and it becomes obvious and on these forums why we have school shootings. No core family unit's with both parents, no values or morals and children that are not taught anything at home about values or trust and a Government that tries to remove God from every aspect of our lives. But yet that is the foundation our country was founded on, look at us since that started to be eroded by just a very few that have caused this to happen.

As they say we "Went To Hell in a Hand basket" in just a few short years and now we reap what a few have caused to be sown.

7. K1FBI

K1FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

8. N4AYZ

N4AYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't, and most of my friends don't. I'm not trying to be argumentative---just setting the record straight.

9. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm truly sorry. May God watch over you and your family.

10. N4AYZ

N4AYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I take that as a deliberate insult, but I shan't reply in kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.