ad: elecraft

SOLD Digital MMDVM Simplex Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NP2DL, Feb 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. NP2DL

NP2DL Ham Member QRZ Page

I build a number of MMDVM simplex hotspots for a group of ham friends and have an extra new one for sale. These were build using the following components and are fully operational as can be seen in the attached pictures:

Raspberry Pi-Zero W (wireless version)
    MMDVM JumboSpot Hat updated to the latest firmware version 1.4.16
    0.96" blue/yellow OLED LCD display
    C4Labs case with heatsink for Raspberry-Pi (very nice and professional looking case)
    External Antenna
    Fresh install of the latest version of Pi-Star in a 16 GB micro SD card

I tested each one of these hotspots as I build them and I am happy to configure it for you before shipping or help you out so that you can set it up yourself. This version of the hotspot supports multiple digital modes including D-STAR, DMR, YSF (Fusion), and P25. Just updated firmware to latest version 1.4.16

I am selling it at $110 including shipping within the US continental states. I will ship the package from Florida. Take advantage of this good deal given the discounts we got for purchasing multiple components. Payment can be made via USPS Money Order or PayPal.

Please reach out if you have any questions or want to purchase. I can be reached on np2dl@outlook.com

Thank you for your interest.
    006.jpg 011.jpg 017.jpg 002.jpg 008.jpg

VE4DLA and W0AMT like this.
  2. NP2DL

NP2DL Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.