For Sale Diawa CN-801 HP Watt/SWR Meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NX1Q, Apr 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NX1Q

NX1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_20190425_162957.jpg IMG_20190425_163104.jpg IMG_20190425_163026.jpg IMG_0317.JPG
    I had a hard time taking a low light picture with the light on. It looks much better than in the picture.

Flawless condition.

This is the 20/200/2000 high power (HP) Version. There are quite a few versions in the 801 line.

I really love this meter. The p.e.p hold feature works great.

I've read plenty of reviews on this meter. Lots of people saying that it's not accurate. They must be feeding it with coax that's not 50 ohm. It's right in the pigeon English instruction sheet (lol)...you have to use 50 ohm. I tested this meter out up and down with multiple radios and so forth, and the only problems I have found so far are on lower power, but even that's not something out of spec.

For instance, it will read 4 watts when it's 5. 60 when's it's 50 on FM 2 meter. But then you increase it a couple watts to 10 Watts, and it's dead on. Then You set the 25 watt 2 meter radio to 25, and it's dead on.

My point is, if you have used enough meters over the years, you have seen things like this all the time from other manufacturers as well. High power HF, it's spot on.

$110 Shipped priority 2 day mail, or if you want it shipped differently, I'm sure we can work that out. Email me or message me here.

IMG_20190425_162957.jpg

IMG_20190425_163104.jpg IMG_20190425_163026.jpg

IMG_0317.JPG

2. NX1Q

NX1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

I meant, you see this kind of thing from mid range meters.

Also, getting pep hold at this price point is wonderful.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your call sign must appear in at least one photo of the actual item for sale. Thank you.

4. K4ICQ

K4ICQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Where is your call sign card! And did you make a change to your QRZ page on 18 April 2019

5. N6PUC

N6PUC Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi
    I am interested
    PayPal OK?
    Good on QRZ

RC
    N6PUC

6. NX1Q

NX1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

I new I was forgetting something ! I'm so sorry, I forgett sometimes.

I edit my page from time to time, yes.

Please send me a pm RC here or email me through the qrz link.

Don

7. NX1Q

NX1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll post a call sign pick when I get home from work. Again, sorry for making you take the time.

8. NX1Q

NX1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

9. N6PUC

Hi Don
    Do not now how to PM
    Email sent yesterday
    Good on QRZ
    Thanks
    N6PUC
    RC

10. N6PUC

Hi Don
    Money sent
    RC
    N6PUC

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.