For Sale Diamond GZV-4000 40 A power supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB3TUO, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KB3TUO

KB3TUO Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a matching PS for my Kenwood VHF/UHF rig, so my trusty Gee Zed Victor is up for sale.

I bought it new around 2010 and have had no issues with it since then. The fan runs all the time and is a tad noisy (that is to say that it's not completely silent), but with the HF rig going in the background, it's hard to notice.

There are a few scratches on the right side of the supply, but otherwise it's very clean. The voltage is adjustable from about 5 to 15 volts, the adjustment knob has a detent at 13.5 V (why not 13.8? I don't know, but who cares!), and the front meter can show either volts or amps.

The binding post knobs on the back come all the way off so you can use power cords with ring terminals if you desire. The front of the supply also has additional outputs for smaller loads or quick testing without disconnecting stuff from the back. But wait, there's more! There's even a built in speaker! I never used it, so I can't speak to its audio quality but I wouldn't imagine it could compete with any desktop accessory speakers or even the built in ones most rigs have.

I have double boxed it for shipping inside the original box with the instruction manual.

$150 shipped. Paypal is preferred. Please email me if you are interested.

IMG_5978.jpg IMG_5976.jpg IMG_5979.jpg IMG_5977.jpg IMG_5980.jpg

KE9OL likes this.
  2. KC3NHL

KC3NHL Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take it if it is still for sale. I will be in Pittsburgh on Sunday or Monday, we can meet and save the shipping charges

3. KC2RRJ

KC2RRJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I am interested in the PSU if it is still available... Just let me know

Thanks

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.