For Sale Dentron Super Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9TSL, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N9TSL

N9TSL Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice old Dentron Super Tuner. Rated at 1kw and 160-10. Has a couple scratches on each side but the top and face are real nice. Someone prior to me added an extra switch and SO-239 to bypass the tuner and they did a nice job although the knob isn't a perfect match, but it looks alright. I have been using it for about 12 yrs. and never put more than 100 watts through it. The inductor switch recently started acting up so I gave it a good cleaning and it works correctly now.

$125 obo plus shipping

Shipping anywhere in the USA will cost $23.00 with insurance. If your anywhere else let me know your address and zip and I'll check the cost of shipping.

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  2. KD5SPX

KD5SPX Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you take paypal? If so I will take it for $154.00, Let me know. Kd5spx good on qrz email listed.

3. KD5SPX

KD5SPX Ham Member QRZ Page

No email received .. offer withdrawn no longer interested.

4. N9TSL

N9TSL Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sorry but I had a funeral to go to today so I didn't get a chance to check until now.

I do take PayPal if anyone is interested

5. KA8EFR

KA8EFR Ham Member QRZ Page

I have two of them. Great tuners!

N9TSL likes this.
  6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.