ad: AlphaRF-1

SOLD DENTRON SUPER TUNER PLUS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5MP, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a good clean condition and perfect working condition Dentron Super Tuner Plus antenna tuner for sale at $200 and I'll cover the shipping to any of the 50 states of the Union. I'll package well for safe arrival at your QTH and send to you via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. Examine, if you will, the quality parts and construction techniques used in this fine Dentron product. She uses real ceramic feed-thru insulators, not cheap plastic binding posts as seen on some other inferior antenna tuners. The cabinet, chassis, front and rear panels are rugged steel, not light-weight aluminum. The chassis steel is corrosion resistant. She ain't a light-weight. Notice the ceramic air variable capacitors and the two ceramic wafer switches. The coax from the meter and the RF metering circuit board is miniature Teflon insulated coax. Dentron's custom made 4:1 balun uses 14 gauge Teflon insulated wire, (see a photo) Compare that with the mickey-mouse baluns you've seen elsewhere. The great Dentron Super Tuner Plus covers 160m thru 10m bands. My antenna is a 100 feet long dipole up 75 feet, fed with 450 ohm 'ladder line' and she tuned up on every band, including the WARC bands. (using my Icom-7300) Uses a big fixed-tapped inductor at 11 positions. Dentron Super Tuner Plus tunes coaxial cables, random wire antennas and open wire balanced lines. Here are several photos for your inspection. E-mail or call anytime. (713-502-2450) Mike W5MP

Attached Files:

KA8UGB, K5MTY, W1MDM and 2 others like this.
  2. N6AQ

N6AQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Mike, how do you take payment?

3. WX4A

WX4A XML Subscriber QRZ Page

is this sold?

4. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD TO N6AQ

5. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.