For Sale Dentron MLA-2500 (not B model)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4NRW, Feb 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N4NRW

N4NRW Ham Member QRZ Page

Dentron MLA-2500 HF amplifier for sale. Original Eimac 8875 tubes producing full output. Nice clean, unmolested MLA2500, recently serviced, dusted, cleaned relay contacts, fan checked, High voltage supply caps reformed over 2 days before full line voltage applied. Currently wired for 115 VAC operation(220 plug included) Highly recommend 220 VAC operation! Produces easy 850 watts PEP (Bird PEP measured) with approx 50 Watts input on 20M on 115 VAC power. Tunes and loads smoothly. Local pick up preferred as this is a heavy amp. Will ship, you pay shipping and insurance. I am good in QRZ. Check feedback here and on QTH. $550.00 plus shipping. IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1667.JPG

KZ3I, W2CSI, N9TSL and 2 others like this.
  2. W5NOW

W5NOW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi interested in amp

3. N4NRW

N4NRW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have sent you a reply email directly and yours is the earliest of the emails indicating you wish to purchase.

W2CSI likes this.
  4. W5NOW

Thanks

5. W5NOW

Payment Sent Thanks

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.