Couldn’t find a forum for projects/rebuilds but since it’s an amp thought it would go nice here. I recently purchased a Clipperton L at a local hamfest that had sat for quite a long time. My father-in-law, who is also my Elmer said we needed to check some things before firing it up, and it’s a good thing we did. One cap on the power supply board plus the bleed resistors we’re all gone, so I bought a new kit from Harbach to put in it. The doorknobs are all in tolerance luckily. The both tank coils show some major heat from some hard drive over the years. The band switch had some arcing happen between the 10m connection and ground, which has since been repaired and we modified the band switch to keep that from happening again. Still had the original 572b tubes we are hoping are still good. I have stripped it down to just the transformer currently and going to bring it back to life gradually taking my time under the instruction of my father-in-law so I can learn while doing the work also doing some of the upgrades we have read about as well in the process. Here are some pictures so far, just waiting for some Corona dope and some #14 enameled wire I have ordered to come in to start putting it back together. I’ll post more pictures of the progress as I start getting it back together.