Dentron amplifier -is this explanation real?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by K1OIK, Nov 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I thought snowbirds were the damn Yankees who invade the south in the winter. Not the indigenous Massachusetts fauna.

2. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Virtue signalling noted.

It is.....interesting.....when someone who claims decades of amateur and commercial electronic experience, plus military training, has no idea about residential wiring......and refuses to learn.

W1BR, AB8MA and N2SR like this.
  3. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

I think those are just Yankees... the DAMN Yankees are the ones that go South and never leave!

4. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

That's probably why some are thinking he might be yanking our chains.

N2EY likes this.
  5. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Might be?

WR2E likes this.
  6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

That would be me. :)

I moved here to get some work done right. :D

7. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

Mine were SO fresh, I had to slap them around to get them installed...:p

No seriously, replace the batteries at least every year, and DO the alarm test monthly. ( I don't have to worry about the monthly check; every time I make chops or a steak, the alarm lets me know of it's existence.:(:rolleyes:)

N2EY and WR2E like this.
  8. KN1M

KN1M Ham Member QRZ Page

Re: Snowbirds. Snowbirds are the Canadian Armed Forces acrobatics team that perform at airshows in Canada and the US. The last time I saw them was at the airshow at the Canadian Warplane Museum airshow in Hamilton Ontario. Also there were the Lancaster which is based at the museum, an ME-262, and a restored de Havilland Mosquito, all flying together in a loose formation. From time to time, the Lancaster is visible from my backyard flying a loop over this area, I imagine to view the falls and to keep it operational. Hamilton is about 50 miles from my house. Pretty short flight.

N2EY likes this.
  9. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you mean aerobatics? :p

10. KN1M

KN1M Ham Member QRZ Page

Ha ha! Yes. Good catch!