ad: HamHats-1

Demonstration: Using FLDigi to Communicate with Olivia Digital Mode on Shortwave

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by NW7US, Jan 3, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. N7ZDR

N7ZDR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here is a updated Net Flyer showing the correct day---- "Tonight" Capture 2 ready.JPG

2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I would say that is a bug in windows 10... Fldigi is a cross platform program that runs on other OS besides windows as well... If windows 10 tablet mode is not detecting it needs keyboard input but a real keyboard does... I'd say that is Windows Tablet mode bug

3. W8XDX

W8XDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I've been wanting to get on a ragchew net with Olivia and some version of Hell. I hope to find a good frequency and time.

4. N6SPP

N6SPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the thread.
    Here is a customized screenshot example of the program.. color, macros, multi-decoder, and docked tuning scope. My main two TX macros: "U de Me Qso" is my qso mode. This button sends both calls and remains in tx mode during a transmission sequence. "U de Me K" sends both calls and KN, and returns to receive mode. Also see the "VOA Radiogram" site for image and mode testing schedules.. 73,Eric olivia 8-500,wb5alm, 14.065,23dec,n6spp.jpg

5. KC3ECJ

KC3ECJ Ham Member QRZ Page

These modes arent only for HF ya know.

6. N7ZDR

N7ZDR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I was on MFSK mode last night (pictures where going back and forth)----- I didn't know you can send pictures. Is this done allot? Also, can pictures be sent using Olivia? Just curious!

7. N6SPP

N6SPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yep !