ad: KG5DTX-1

Deleating of Pictures...

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by MM3TWA, Nov 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. MM3TWA

MM3TWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all, need some help if possible then, would like to know how to delete some of the pictures that are in my image collection. I cant find any info pertaining to this issue, and any feedback would be most wellcom.

Ian

MM3TWA

2. MM3TWA

Hello all, need some help if possible then, would like to know how to delete some of the pictures that are in my image collection. I cant find any info pertaining to this issue, and any feedback would be most welcome.

Ian

MM3TWA

3. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Deleting pictures from the Server

Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images" double click
    on the picture that you want to delete, select "Delete Image". Click done when finished then done once more.

Deleting a picture from your QRZ page.
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page over the picture and click once to select it, now hit your delete key.
    When you are finished click "Save" and then click "Done".

4. N6QIC

Deleting pictures from the Server
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images" double click
    on the picture that you want to delete, select "Delete Image". Click done when finished then done once more.

Deleting a picture from your QRZ page.
    Place the cursor on your page over the picture and click once to select it, now hit your delete key.

5. N6QIC

6. MM3TWA

Many thanks for your assistance then, much appreciated.

7. MM3TWA

Hello again, was wondering if the QRZ page is experiencing problems, i have been trying to delete some pictures, and add others in the edit section. But when I go back the next day to check to see if it the pictures I have deleted and the new ones I have added nothing seems to have changed ??? Would appreciate any info on how i can sort this.....

Many Thanks

Ian

MM3TWA

8. N6QIC

No problems with bio pages or pictures that I know of.

You can delete the pictures in your bio page and leave them on the server if you like.
    to get them off of your bio page just use step2 in the delete instructions.

If you delete pictures from the image library on the server, and don't delete them from your bio page, they will still show until you remove the cookies and history from your computer.

9. N6QIC

Your Welcome, :)

10. N6QIC

Deleting a picture from your QRZ bio page.

deleting_pictures_1.jpg deleting_pictures_2.jpg