ad: vanity

Wanted defective Yaesu FT 950 Control Board

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WD8BWW, Jan 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I want to buy defective Yaesu FT 950 control boards. These boards are no longer available from Yaesu so I'm refurbish them. I need boards that have not been damaged by repair attempts but can be totally dead. I will pay via Paypal.

2. N1PTB

N1PTB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, I am picking up a FT-950 AS PART of a lot on Monday. Would you be interested in the radio for parts? It's missing the top cover and not sure I want to mess with it.
    Randy Gudeahn N1PTB

3. WD8BWW

outside of missing the top cover does the radio work?

4. WD8BWW

I buy and pay within hours via PayPal. I'm interested in the radio even if it dose not work. The 950s are great radios and there a lot of them in service. I repair a lot of these radios so I can always use parts. If you want to talk price please email me directly at andyit28@gmail.com.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.