ad: Radclub22-1

Deep South Amateur Radio Club Hamfest- Mobile AL- Oct. 23, 2021

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KK4NSF, Aug 5, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KK4NSF

KK4NSF Ham Member QRZ Page

After missing last year due to COVID-19, The Deep South Amateur Radio Club is pleased to announce that our annual Hamfest for 2021 will be held Oct 23 at the J.C. Davis Auditorium in Chickasaw Alabama. ( That's a suburb of Mobile, AL.... right off I-65 )

This year's event is going to great, with lots of vendors, good food, VE testing, and some fabulous prizes!

upload_2021-8-5_16-10-31.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. KK4NSF

UPDATE! I talked to the YL Ladies the other day.... and FOOD is going to be GREAT! I don't know about you, but I really enjoy a good lunch whilst hamming it up!

3. KK4NSF

IT'S TIME TO ORDER YOUR TABLES FOR THE DSARC HAMFEST!

Hello ALL- The planning for this year's Deep South Amateur Radio Club's HAMFEST is now in high gear, and we are anticipating a BIG Turnout! This event has always been a GREAT PLACE for Hams to sell their older equipment, or find that perfect piece of used gear. We want to be sure that we have enough tables set up for anyone who wants to buy or sell, SO we are asking everyone who needs a spot to be sure to reserve them in advance.

It IS possible that we may have some tables available on the day of the hamfest, but we cannot guarantee it unless you have reserved them in advance.

Tables for the event are $10 each, which is a bargain! To order yours, call Sandy Anderson at 251-232-1938 or email her at usnamom@bellsouth.net

Thanks.... and we hope to see you there!

4. KK4NSF

NOTE!!! The ARRL Card Checker for DXCC, WAS, WAZ and etc will also be there!