Dayton Hamvention Fleamarket Question

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by WI0T, Apr 2, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Best wishes, sorry, but I am not involved with DARA so I do not have all the answers,
    if you need more information ask the DARA folks....
    73 de K2HAT

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. K3GM

K3GM Ham Member QRZ Page

There are 3 types of tickets if you are a flea market vendor; Space $70, Vendor Admission $22, and General Admission $22. Each space is entitled to purchase 2 vendor admissions. A vendor ticket is no different than a general admission ticket except that you can freely come and go in the flea market area before general hours. A General Admission ticket holder is not permitted inside the gates unless accompanied by a Vendor Admission holder. So when my 2 friends and I sell at Hamvention, we order the max of 2 vendor tickets for our space, and 1 general admission ticket. When we enter the gates before hours, the three of us are granted admission by virtue of the two fleamarket ticket holders. We have never been challanged at the gate in the 20 years we've been selling. The rules are very clear about this.

By the way, if you buy a space, you are also entitled to a courtesy parking pass if you want to park your vehicle in a remote location and utilize the entire seller's space for selling.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    W4IOA and K2HAT like this.