Dayton Hamvention 2013 Free Services

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by W9FIZ, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W9FIZ

W9FIZ Subscriber QRZ Page

You Sir have no idea how much heat I have taken over this project. If your post was intended to be humorous, Im sorry
    if I missed it. It appeared to me you were nit-picking. This whole thing has been a nightmare. I probably should not
    respond to these emails and or post. I meant well, I reached out to the Hamvention to see if they could put me under their insurance umbrella but they would not even consider it. AA5KT - I accept your apology- I did not realize you were joking.
    I thought you were being cynical. No harm done. - believe me though- there is wisdom in my words - In my 43 years as a ham radio operator the grief and misery has always come from someone who is elected or appointed to one of the ARRL positions and they think it gives them Carte Blanche over the rest of us and they misuse their perceived authority. that is an an inconvenient truth. Being a life member doesn't necessarily define you as such but when I saw you life membership status I thought Oh No here we go again... 73 and thanks for the explanation

2. W9FIZ

AA5KT - I don't have a problem with the ARRL per se ... I have a problem with certain people who get elected or chosen
    to these various ARRL positions and they let it go to their head. These people are ruining the hobby for others.
    For example.. we had an OO once (official observer) who absolutely ran amok, he was going to the homes of amateurs accusing them of malicious interference and TVI and interrogating them and following them, taking pictures of them and their vehicles, it was almost to the point of stalking. This is just one of many examples.

3. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

OK I'm curious....

What exactly are the services?

What would be the basis of a lawsuit?

4. W9FIZ

No further comment

Jim- I would really like to end this discussing and this thread. I am no longer responding to anymore comments
    about this topic.
    thank you for your interest, but I am through discussing it

thank you

Barry W9FIZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.