SOLD Daiwa CN-801 (HP) SWR & Power Meter 1.8 -200 MHz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AI6AK, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. AI6AK

AI6AK Ham Member QRZ Page

Daiwa CN-801 (HP), 1.8 - 200MHz, excellent condition, works perfect. I purchased this new from DX Engineering in 2015, used it once, put it back in the box and forgot about it. There are a couple very light scratches on the bottom (see pic), I actually didn't even know they were there until I reviewed the pictures. Comes complete with the original box, documentation and DC power cable. These sell new for about $150. Offered here for $100 with shipping included (lower 48). Hawaii/Alaska additional shipping charges would apply. Shipping outside the US is not offered. Due to the ever increasing scammers, gougers, wombats and general crooks, this item is sold "AS-IS" therefore no warranty is implied or given. Absolutely no returns or refunds. Payment by USPS Money Order is preferred.
    I can be contacted here or via my listed QRZ email address. Questions/concerns are welcome.
    Thanks for looking, Randy (AI6AK).
    Daiwa Complete.jpg Daiwa Lighted.jpg Daiwa Rear Panel.jpg Daiwa Top.jpg Daiwa Bottom.jpg Left Side.jpg Right Side.jpg

K5MTY likes this.
  2. AK6OK

AK6OK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I’ll take it. Please send me the contact information so I can get you the funds on Tuesday. Monday is a bank holiday.

Thanks,

Jeff AK6OK
    Jeff_hilliard@me.com

3. AI6AK

Jeff,
    OK, if you want to do it via USPS MO my QRZ address is my current mailing address. I can also give you my cell if that's any easier. Randy.

4. AI6AK

Jeff,
    I just sent you an email. Randy.

5. AI6AK

Meter is SOLD.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.