ad: Alphaant-1

SOLD D-104 Silver Eagle

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA7ARZ, Sep 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA7ARZ

WA7ARZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Astatic D-104
    Silver Eagle
    In Good Condition
    $75 Shipped to Continental USA

Head is a little loose but ok.
    No Returns or Refunds
    20190910_170615_001.jpg 20190910_170551.jpg 20190910_170357.jpg

KG4BFR and W9JTC like this.
  2. WA7ARZ

SOLD - NOT to the person that supposedly sent me a payment to the wrong PayPal address then sent me an email telling me he paid for it. He should have contacted me FIRST to get my correct PayPal address. I treated it as possible fraud and reported it to PayPal.

3. KA3BQE

KA3BQE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You didn't state in your advertisement that you used a different paypal address. Paypal accepted my payment to your email address in QRZ. You never responded to my emails. Whatever. I got my money refunded by paypal. You didn't want to sell it to me. Fine too.

4. WA7ARZ

I'm sorry but I have had 3 attempted PayPal frauds just in the last couple months. Payment sent before asking if is was still available fits the fraud profile and that is why I stayed away and didn't respond for fear of unleashing spyware or something else. We have to be real careful now days. Again, I'm sorry.

5. KA3BQE

KA3BQE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No worries. No need to fear protecting yourself and no need to be sorry. At least I went with the paypal option for services and goods and got my money back.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.