CYBEREVERYDAY ON EBAY

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KA2OON, Feb 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KA2OON

KA2OON Ham Member QRZ Page

EBAY SCAM

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM

CYBEREVERYDAY

FROM EBAY

I TRIED TO PURCHASE THERE

U/V SPECTRUM ANALYZER

NUMBER 173079090034

SOMETIME LATER I RECEIVED A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER THAT LEAD NOWARE.

A SHORT TIME AFTER THAT I RECEIVED AN EMPTY BOX IN THE MAIL

PLEASE NOTE THE BOX HAD NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH IN THE MAIL IN ANY WAY AS FAR AS I COULD TELL.

A SHORT TIME LATER I RECEIVE A MESSAGE STATING THAT THE PACKAGE HAD BEEN LOST.

IF THAT WAS TRUE, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE EMPTY BOX ABOUT.

I TRIED TO COMPLAIN TO EBAY, AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PACKAGE HAD BEEN DELIVERED C ASE CLOSED.

I TRIED TO POST IN THE REVIEW AND EBAY PULLED THAT REVIEW THE SAME DAY.

LOOKS LIKE YOU CANT POST NEGATIVE INFORMATION ON THEIR SELLERS.

ATTENTION TO ANYONE LOOKING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK.

JUST SHIP EMPTY BOXES OUT. AS LONG AS THE BOX IS DELIVERED, EBAY CLOSES THE CASE.

AND IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMPTY BOX, WELL GUESS WHAT, THEY DIDENT EVEN BUY ME DINER.

SENCE EBAY ALREADY PULLED ONE NEGITIVE REVIEW I KNOW THEY WILL NEVER POST THIS.

HAM RADIO IS SMALL WORLD, AND THIS IS GOING TO BE POSTED ON EVERY SITE I CAN FIND.

2. KG5YAD

KG5YAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Did the label on the box indicate a weight by the shipper? That might provide some evidence that the box couldn’t have contained the item you purchased.

3. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

How did you pay. It if was charged to your credit card, either directly or through PayPal, you MAY have recourse -- a "Billing Error" dispute.

4. KA2OON

KA2OON Ham Member QRZ Page

update I did receive the above item, took a while but I did get it. I will never understand why they sent me an empty box.