cw

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by N9JKS, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W6IRE

W6IRE Guest

What do you mean "us". You're the only person who seems to have been offended.

2. W4INF

W4INF Ham Member QRZ Page

I was affinded.:D You forgot about me!

3. N9JKS

N9JKS Ham Member QRZ Page

con/flict

BYE BYE BYE BYE

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  4. K0DXC

K0DXC Ham Member QRZ Page

I love CW too. Welcome to the club! :)

5. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Gibberish.

6. K3ROJ

K3ROJ Ham Member QRZ Page

AOL Chat Rooms

This sort of reminds me of getting in an AOL forum and arguing with people concerning Hussein Obama.

7. W4INF

W4INF Ham Member QRZ Page

I copy and pasted this into the Google language translator... It came back something like "origin of language unknown, paragraph makes no sense: Gibberish" and then my browser crashed.

Does anyone know of a more advanced translator that we can use?

Andrew

8. K3ROJ

K3ROJ Ham Member QRZ Page

You never hear this talk on CW

That is one advantage of using CW since everyone is respectful without any bickering as we have here in this forum. I just wish we could return to requiring code in testing but the truth is, there is no longer anyone in the FCC that can copy code to see if we are abusing it.

9. WR8D

WR8D Ham Member QRZ Page

Heck the truth is just the truth and the rest of us sticking our heads in the sand isn't going to make it go away, It's gonna get worse.

No code drop in my opinion just the plain facts as you can hear them on the air.

Nuff said:

John WR8D:cool:

10. WR8D

WR8D Ham Member QRZ Page

I forgot to add, i hope i explained all my above comments to you higher lifeform city slickers in terms that even you can understand.

Hope i spelt ever thang wright two fer those of you so kaught up in prapoor gram'r.

Now see how stupid that looks, as do your comments directed to the original poster.

--... ...-- WR8D :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.