ad: cq2k-1

CW speed: no right and wrong

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by VK5EEE, Jun 25, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

They would have too delete most of your posts if they did that.
    Your avatar is a real improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A real class act guy there on the left. He sure made the world a better place!!!!!

2. VK5EEE

VK5EEE Ham Member QRZ Page

They can delete ALL my posts, with one click of the mouse. That's my request. So why then did Hilary Clinton order his murder? Is the world a better place now, with terrorists now running riot all the way from Nigeria to China?

3. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe they can but they probably won't unless the posts are way out of line. It leaves threads difficult to follow if someone is interested in it later on.

Hopefully they are sometimes a continuing embarrassment to the original poster as well.

M0PHE likes this.
  4. WA7DU

WA7DU Ham Member QRZ Page

UUU right right right. I tried, but I couldn't eat the whole thing.

5. WA7DU

Can you put yourself on your own IGNORE list ?

6. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

My wife asks me that all the time - apparently I'm on hers and she thinks I could share the same benefits :)

Dave
    W7UUU

7. WA7DU

Just to eliminate any ambiguity...

Can VK5EEE put himself on his own IGNORE list ?

8. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I had to try it. Apparently not.

Untitled.png

9. WA7DU

The QRZ.com computer says, "You may not ignore yourself."

The computers of the world will someday unite, and in an act of disdain for the human race, sieze power, thereby establishing Marx's dictatorship of the proletariat by proxy.

The super computer spawned by this unification will take itself quite seriously, and will adopt for itself a high degree of autonomy, pretty much making its former human masters irrelevant and obsolete.

The declaration "You may not ignore yourself" is only one of the first decisions made by the super computer with no human involvement. There will be many such actions in the coming days...unless we stop them now. Who will stand with mankind, and against the machine beast just over the horizon ?

10. WA7DU

Putin and his friend Qaddafi discuss their next move in the two-against-two chess game taking place out of camera range at the casbah, where daggers are two for a dollar, or one for 10 rubles.

[​IMG]