CV19 vaccine

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by K0UO, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

There can be serious complications of adult chickenpox that older people do need to worry about such as pneumonia, sepsis, encephalitis, (and pregnancy complications and birth defects for younger women)...

It also gives protection against shingles for those who’ve definitely never had chickenpox.

I got the shingles vaccine after seeing how painful it was for others, plus shingles can have serious complications too. One of the people I knew with it was being watched carefully for serious eye problems but fortunately it didn’t occur.

It’s NOT a benign virus!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  2. AI5DH

AI5DH Ham Member QRZ Page

I had Shingles. Get a gun if you get Shingles, you may need it. COVID was a sniffle and runny nose. Two years after Shingles, still have pretty intense pain from time to time.

Just imagine 100 wasp stings in the same area every day for 2-weeks with no sleep and that's the fun part. The medicine will clog the plumbing up for a month, and no amount of prunes will help.

N9LCD, N6HCM, KQ0J and 2 others like this.
  3. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

I think it was Simone, from post #33.

Yeah, pretty sure.

W4PG and KS2G like this.
  4. KZ4TN

KZ4TN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My wife and I are healthy, eat right and exercise.We'll wait a generation to see what happens before we get one. That is, unless the globalists take over and everyone who has not allowed themselves to be vaccinated is refused all services and income because they do not have the mark of the beast.

WA6Q, W0AQ, PU2OZT and 2 others like this.
  5. W4ZNG

W4ZNG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm going for it as soon as it's available. From the testing done, all of the western vaccines seem safe and effective. But that point's moot for me (and most of us here) anyway. By the time I can get the shots, probably 50+ million people will have already had it and that's a big enough test pool for me.

Personally, I haven't been to a hamfest in a while, and am MORE than ready to get these rolling again. Hamcation 2022 here I come! And probably Huntsville in August 2021 too.

AH7I, N2EY and KZ4TN like this.
  6. KQ0J

KQ0J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Have the rest of you seen these funny videos with some purported expert " Doctor " talking about - I kid you not - Nanoparticles of metals that are in the
    vaccine that will enable the government to control you via 5G ? I have never seen so many seemingly intelligent people so pumped up with fear about
    a simple shot. Reminds me of the moronic anti-vaxxers that put everyone else in danger - especially their children.

WD4ELG likes this.
  7. NC5P

NC5P Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this the same "doctor" that used to go around talking about RFID chips inside people that respond two way with satellite signals? You can still find that charlatan on youtube, though those videos look like they are from the 1980's.

N0TZU, N2EY and WD4ELG like this.
  8. WD4ELG

WD4ELG Ham Member QRZ Page

"But I saw it on the internet! It must be true"

P.T. Barnum: "There's a sucker born every minute."

9. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

That’s a dated attitude from when the internet was a new and shiny object.

Now it’s “But I saw it on the internet in TWO places! It must be true!”

PT Barnum is still applicable however.

WD4ELG likes this.
  10. KL7KN

KL7KN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This may be intrest to many:

WHAT IS THE COUNTERMEASURES INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM?The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) is a federal program that may help pay for costs of medical care and other specific expenses of certain people who have been seriously injured by certain medicines or vaccines, including this vaccine. Generally, a claim must be submitted to the CICP within one (1) year from the date of receiving the vaccine.To learn more about this program, visit www.hrsa.gov/cicp/ or call 1-855-266-2427

PU2OZT and K0UO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.