CV19 vaccine

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by K0UO, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Got my vaccine this past Tuesday. Some mild soreness at the injection site but otherwise no big deal.

N2EY likes this.
  2. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, we'll get the vaccine. I hope it works better than the damn Prevnar pneumonia vaccine. Had both shots but still came down with "social" pneumonia last year. It was the worst three weeks of my 72 years. The antibiotics were effective -- if you're talking about laxatives!

The Prevnar doesn't protect against all strains of pneumonia. The makers finally corrected their TV ads.

Apparently you can develop an allergy to a substance after being immune to it for a long time. I knew a fire fighter who could eat shell fish without any adverse reaction to it. One day, while in quarters, he had some shell fish salad for lunch and almost immediately went into shock. Fortunately the ambulance was in quarters and immediately administered an antidote shot and oxygen before transporting to the hospital.

The fire fighters complaint: Shell fish he wouldn't really miss. But one of the biggest single structure fire in Chicago - a 5-11 and three specials? And on the first due company? That was something else.

3. KS2G

KS2G Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, human biology being what it is, they could not give birth at those ages.
    However, even for women, "later in life" isn't necessarily "too late"...

Brigitte Nielson - 54
    Halle Berry - 47
    Holly Hunter - 47
    Susan Sarandon - 46

Gwen Stefani - 44

https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrity-women-who-gave-birth-after-40/celebrity-lists
    https://www.idiva.com/entertainment...e-pregnancies/photogallery/20787?picid=125260

;)

4. WN1MB

WN1MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Horse hockey! Tax payers and customers of vaccine developers are paying for it.

Propaganda. More free sh*t propaganda.

N4ABK, KO4DHF, K3MZM and 2 others like this.
  5. N2EY

N2EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FB_IMG_1608926296891.jpg

N6HCM, W4ZNG, KA0HCP and 4 others like this.
  6. KS2G

Yeah, "free sh*t" like roads and bridges, public schools, police protection, disaster relief, etc. that tax dollars pay for.
    ;)

KQ9J, N6HCM and WA5VGO like this.
  7. N2EY

A short and very incomplete list:

- The Erie Canal (finished 1825)
    - Morse's telegraph line from Baltimore to Washington DC, 1844
    - The transcontinental railroad connection, completed 1869
    - The Lincoln Highway, opened 1913
    - The Panama Canal, opened 1914
    - Hoover Dam, completed 1936
    - The US Highway System (established 1926) and the Interstate Highway System (established 1956)
    - Public education, ranging from kindergarten to state universities
    - The National Weather Service
    - NASA
    - Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the VA.
    - The TVA, the REA, and similar authorities
    - Practically all bridges, tunnels, and similar for rubber-tired motor vehicles
    - Municipal airports
    - Municipal utilities

And much more.

KQ9J, N6HCM, WA5VGO and 1 other person like this.
  8. N2EY

I was going to dispute this, but then I realized:

Almost every person who says "NO" means folks like me get to move up one place in line.

So....thank you.

KQ9J, N6HCM, W4ZNG and 2 others like this.
  9. PU2OZT

PU2OZT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, same as tuberculosis in Europa. Then, politicians serving greedy mafias instead of us decided Europa would be an open borders continent, freely importing all plagues.

Did you read that China Virus has already mutated and that vaccines seem to be inefficient against the new one?
    That's the greatest thing when you live in a Third World country like Brazil, they did not implemented anything yet, could easily correct the course (but they won't, as usual)

10. KS2G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.