ad: Alphaant-1

CV19 vaccine

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by K0UO, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N5AF

N5AF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. KS2G

KS2G Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

But it won't be:

US President-elect Joe Biden, on Thursday [December 3rd] promised a 'free of charge' COVID-19 vaccine to all Americans. Taking to Twitter the Democrat leader said - "Once a vaccine is ready and approved, @KamalaHarris and I are going to ensure it’s distributed equitably, efficiently, and free of charge to every American."
    https://www.timesnownews.com/intern...free-covid-19-vaccine-to-all-americans/690269

;)

3. KS2G

KA0HCP likes this.
  4. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Male fertility scare? That’s a new one!

I’ll give you a real male fertility scare: Having chickenpox as an adult, which happened to me. I’ve never been so sick. Fortunately I didn’t suffer any long term problems. (No vaccine back then).

I strongly recommend that anyone who hasn’t had chickenpox as a child consider getting the vaccine.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    N2EY and K0UO like this.
  5. K8BZ

K8BZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I will also get it as soon as I can. But it doesn't matter to me if others opt out. I used to get my immunity the old fashioned way, but got tired of coughing half the winter and started getting a flu shot about 10 or more years ago, and haven't been sick a day since then.

I have a daughter in law who is a neo-natal intensive care nurse and I believe she had the shot a few days ago. My son works for the DOD at TACOM who is tasked with the logistics of distributing the vaccine. My other son works in a prison where about 1/3 of the population has it and a high percentage of the staff, who are working 16 hour shifts more often than not, to fill in for staffers who are sick. They are all getting quite burned out and the vaccine will be helpful there.

N2EY and K0UO like this.
  6. N5AF

N5AF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The the best of my knowledge, I've made it to 53 without it. My mother said I never had it, or if I did it was an extremely mild case and she never noticed. Been exposed to many children with it, friends, sister, my own child, etc.

If I ever come down with shingles, I'll know for sure. ;)

7. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't think most of us old guys have to worry about that anyway.
    Maybe it's a good thing if you have a YL

8. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

K8PG and K0UO like this.
  9. KS2G

10. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

I would hope the females mothering those children were not that old. :eek:

Old eggs and Bad milk are not all that good. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
Thread Status: