CV19 vaccine

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by K0UO, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W2NC

W2NC Ham Member QRZ Page

That’s too high for me. I’ll be first on line for the vaccine, too.

KJ4KPW, WD4ELG and K0UO like this.
  2. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

After the second shot my daughter in law also reported feverish symptoms. Not anywhere as bad as yours, but unpleasant for a day.

3. KD1JT

KD1JT Ham Member QRZ Page

What kinda of half-assed machismo makes presumably intelligent people (well, as least they're able to type) refuse something that can save their lives and contribute to mitigating the effects of a virus that will, by all estimations have killed half a freekin' million Americans? I guess a lot of hams are a LOT dumber than I thought. Shameful.

KJ4KPW likes this.
  4. W0AEW

W0AEW Ham Member QRZ Page

The silliest reason for not getting a vaccine is to plead "great health". Guess they've never heard of:

Mary Mallon, also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 53 people with typhoid fever, three of whom died, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease.​

N0TZU likes this.
  5. K4YNZ

K4YNZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

"But they are not dead"....Hank Aaaron died from the GMO COVID shot.
    Like abortion, my body my choice!
    Good morning, Comrades!

KK9W, PU2OZT and K3XR like this.
  6. G8FXC

G8FXC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

She's a pretty good reason to keep your head down! I would not be at all surprised to hear that the medical authorities discover some Covid Marys - asymptomatic carriers of COVID who never eliminate it from the body. Mary Mallon spent the last thirty years of her life in effective solitary confinement - ask her what she thought about testing!

Martin (G8FXC)

7. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

We can't make an ant-acid tablet that doesn't cause cancer and I'm supoosed to trust this panic driven rush to market offering? No thank you.

N3QAM, KO4DHF and PU2OZT like this.
  8. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

K4YNZ, KK9W and PU2OZT like this.
  9. N4UP

N4UP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, shoot. I am 73 and Virginia did recently "drop" the standard for 1b to 65 and over. Virginia health department says to check which "standard" my local health district is doing. Had to wait a while before my local district expanded to 1b.

So. Then went to the county health department website. They say check with my health provider as health providers are doing the jabs. Checked with my health provider and they say they are not doing jabs and I should check with my health department. Oh Oh.

So. Waited a while and finally decided to call my county health department, expected a busy signal forever. But no, they answered on the first ring. I asked if they were making appointments, they said yes and took my details, then said they would call me when an appointment is available. Gosh. So now I might be on a list for an appointment. This may take a while.

Cannot take it too seriously. Limited supply of stuff to be jabbed. Limited number of jabbers available. And limited capacity for "the system" to make appointments for jabbing. So I think I will just sit here at home eating ice cream until something happens.

10. N3QAM

N3QAM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My body, my choice.....

KK9W, K3XR and PU2OZT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.