Custom Name & Call Sign Badges (and more)

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by N4EZX, Jun 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4EZX

N4EZX Ham Member QRZ Page

About a year and a half ago, my best friend and I were manning a club display at a hamfest. Earlier, I had gone to the booth where they make badges and ordered a name tag. The wait was about three hours.

Five hours after ordering, and about the tenth time I'd checked, my badge was sitting in a little basket for pick up. Thankfully, it had been completed before the hamfest was done - by about half an hour.

As we were grabbing a bite to eat after the hamfest, our conversation turned to how long it took to get a simple badge done, and how each year we waited for that one badge maker to go to that one hamfest to get what we need. We talked about how we'd do things differently. Pretty soon, we were researching equipment. By the end of that meal, we had decided to get into the ham radio badge business.

So we founded The Ham Badgers and started hitting hamfests, swap meets, and any other event where we could make our presence known.

We now have two teams - one of the east coast, and one out west. We do what we can to come to hamfests, but there's no possible way to get to them all, so we rely on word of mouth and the internet to let people know about us.

We make simple badges, logo badges, badges with add-ons (club titles), state shapes (not all states are possible, so we also have state outlines), key chain tags, and more. We can make custom sizes, but we generally work with three sizes. We also make badges for businesses, churches, and volunteer organizations. We have funny logos, club logos, and can even work with you to use your own logo. We've even make signs for your front door, tags for dogs, and ornaments. We will shortly be making awards and other items. We also laser cut paper and other materials. If you have something interesting, an idea you want to see realized, or just want to see if we can make what you need, contact us.

These are ham related products made by ham radio operators (with love and support from our families).

We invite you to find us online at hambadger.com, where you can purchase any time. You can contact us at hambadgers at gmail dot com, or call us at 919-249-8704 (North Carolina - Eastern Time) or 801-810-8150 (Utah - Mountain Time). We also sell our basic badges on ebay (search for Gadwiz). Also, find us on QRZ!

Thank you for your business and your interest.

de
    Eric N4EZX and Richard N4AED

Attached Files: