ad: Radclub22-1

Custom Callsign RTIC Tumblers

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KD2MRG, Aug 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KD2MRG

KD2MRG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi guys,

I got a Yeti tumbler the other day, and decided to throw my callsign and station QTH on it (shop I work at has a laser engraver). I posted it in the amateur radio subreddit, and it got a lot of attention, so I'm offering a slight variation for sale! Instead of a Yeti, it'll be an RTIC 20oz tumbler. My own one, and a sample design of what I would be making, are shown below. Order deadline is Friday!

Here's a summary:
    • The below design will be engraved on an RTIC 20oz Stainless Steel Tumbler
    • Cost (without shipping) will be $33 USD, and payments are via PayPal
    • Shipping will be calculated upon order, but I'm hoping it won't be more than $12 USD for anybody in the continental USA
    • ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY FRIDAY 8/18 12:00 UTC
    • Place an order by sending me a message me with your address, custom text, and PayPal email address so I can request payment
    • Payments must be made by Friday 8/18 23:59 UTC, so I can order the blank tumblers
    • I will engrave them and ship them next week

73!
    KD2MRG/Adam
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Ham Member QRZ Page

You can only post for sale adds in one of the swap meet forums. You need to report your thread "click report" and ask them to delete it. You already have a duplicate thread in the correct forum.
    ---------

This is a duplicate thread. Please se his for sale add in "Ham Made Gear."
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/custom-callsign-rtic-tumblers.578057/