ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD CushCraft AP8 Power Wave Vertical

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG5FFL, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KG5FFL

KG5FFL Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is my Cushcraft AP 8 Power wave Ground Mount Vertical. although this antenna was manufactured years back and is no longer being made anymore.
    it is in excellent condition, a friend of mine purchased this new , he messed with it for awhile and
    couldn't get it to work like he wanted he didn't have his ticket and was planning on using it on
    11 meter , well it didn't work out for him so it went in his garage for several years. I acquired it
    a couple months back I set the antenna up as per the paperwork that came with it and it
    works Awesomely and for the first run it came out where I only used my tuner on 80m
    I could have did some tweaking and remedied that but I didn't. It seem to work so well
    I just left it. Anyhow Im now putting a tower up right where this was and decided to sell it.
    as you can see the antenna has not been out in the elements but maybe a total of 6 months.
    since purchased. it is in very good shape. Has some paperwork with it and hardware .
    it will arrive very easy to assemble. my price is $225.00 shipped I do paypal.
    Thank you!

James A.
    KG5FFL
    jimmyanderson727@gmail.com

Attached Files:

KT5OT likes this.
  2. AD5MD

AD5MD Ham Member QRZ Page

How many watts can it handle?

3. KG5FFL

Here are the only specifications I have for the antenna
    the original paperwork dose not state wattage
    limits anywhere that I can find.
    Thanks for your time!
    KG5FFL

20180517_074109.jpg

20180517_074109.jpg 20180517_074109.jpg

4. KG5FFL

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.