SOLD Cushcraft A3S w/ 40 M add-on kit and Yaesu Rotor w/ controller

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB2FMH, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
  1. KB2FMH

KB2FMH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm upgrading my antenna garden and don't want to let this set just sit around doing nothing. I have for sale a Cushcraft 3 element Yagi (10, 15, 20 meters) with the 40 meter add-on traps and extensions giving you a nice 40 meter rotatable dipole on the same boom. It comes with a Yaesu G-1000DXA Rotor and control head. Both were just taken down in working order - I used it during the AM Rally and WPX contest the week before.

A Mosely is going up with a larger rotor so these will simply be extra and I'd rather see them in use by a happy Ham than sitting in my shop alone and sad.

Make your radio happy and put this in the air, you won't be disappointed. I've talked around the globe with it and, it handles full limit power and then some.

I have the aluminum all sorted and marked although I will provide the factory assembly instructions.

Separately they are over $1,400 + shipping (bought from DX Engineering last July) but, bought from me as a set you will pay just $1,100. I will not ship them so it must be worth the drive to Brooklyn NY. Cash upon pick-up. My QRZ email is good and so is the address. If you'r serious, we'll talk and make arrangements.

Thanks,
    James -KB2FMH-

Photos are of the antenna in action with the rotor in my rooftop antenna garden.
    My friend KC2EKE is seen fastening the custom support braces.
    yagi-1.jpg pen-2.jpg rotor-1.jpg all.jpg 20170408_192410.jpg 20170408_192330.jpg 20170408_192413.jpg 20170408_192137.jpg

Attached Files:

K2DJ, N3GY, KC8YXA and 4 others like this.
  2. KB2FMH

Price reduced - $1,000.00 Even takes the set.
    Three Elements, Four Bands, Full power And, top of the line Yaesu Rotator / Controller. All Hardware intact. Tired of it sitting on the floor doing nothing!

3. N3UBI

N3UBI Ham Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this item still available?

4. KB2FMH

Yes, I still have it all. Send a message to the email listed on the QRZ page.
    Thanks..

5. KB2FMH

This set is still ready to go in the air somewhere.

6. N3UBI

I am ready. Took a long time and hopefully it is still available.

7. KB2FMH

Yes it is Colin, How would you like to get it?
    Please reply via the QRZ email address.

Thanks,
    James

8. N3UBI

I am going to pick it up next weekend.
    Will the longest element fit in the back of a pick um up truck?
    Will a certified Bank Cashiers Check suit your needs for payment?

9. KB2FMH

I'd prefer cash if you're coming. I don't want to deal with checks.

And yes, I believe all will fit in a pickup. I've broken down the elements as depicted.

Thanks

10. N3UBI

Are you good for this weekend I want to drive up maybe early Saturday morning?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.