SOLD Crystal Radio Coils, Antennas, and Coil Booklet

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ESE, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
  1. W3ESE

W3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

This may interest the collectors out there......Here`s a selection of crystal radio coils and antennas ---- Two of the coils are labeled:..."GENUINE BROWN-DRAKE, BROWN-DRAKE CORP., Cambridge, Mass.....Brown-Drake was a major player supplying crystal radio coils and assembled crystal radios in the early 1900`s ----- $25 for the lot ----- Also available is the booklet titled: "SHORT WAVE COIL BOOK".....It is 16 pages jam-packed with...illustrations...pictures...schematics...directions, etc. (see a few of the booklet pictures, they can describe it better than I can)....There are no torn or marked-up pages, but the cover shows use, after all it`s 95-100 years old.....This booklet is $20.....All prices are plus shipping and postal money order or your personal check if I know you...73...Ray...W3ESE...Please use my QRZ-listed email address for any questions and/or purchase...thanks. IMG_5627.JPG IMG_5607.JPG IMG_5606.JPG IMG_5608.JPG IMG_5609.JPG IMG_5610.JPG

2. W3ESE

WOW!...the coils/antennas sold in 2 minutes flat. Thanks Dave.

Booklet still available.

3. W3ESE

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.