cqrlog: upload to QRZ.com

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by DD5XX, Aug 4, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. DD5XX

DD5XX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello all,

cqrlog in its latest version has the option to upload the log entries to hrdlog.net, hamqth.com and clublog.org
    It allows uploading QSO's to LOTW and/or eQSL, too.

But I don't see anything related to QRZ.com ?! Is it not possible to upload my logs as well to QRZ.com? Please tell me how.

Thank you.

2. DD5XX

Noone ? It's nice that CQRlog allows uploading to hrdlog, clublog, hamqth, lotw, eqsl but

why doesn't it allow users to upload their log also to

QRZ.com which in my humble opinion is one of the most central platform for Ham Radio Operators?

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Export an ADIF file from CQRlog then click "Settings" in your QRZ log, then import the ADIF file

It's very easy

Dave
    W7UUU

4. DD5XX

Alright, that's an option, but a manual one. It would be nice that logging software like cqrlog or HamRadioDeluxe and other major logging software suites would support the upload to QRZ.com. Just as addition to LOTW and eQSL.cc

Just my 2 cents

5. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I don't think you'll see support for QRZ's logbook in CQRlog. Petr (OK2CQR) is not only the brains behind CQRlog, but also behind HamQTH; and HamQTH is a "competitor" to QRZ in some areas.

6. G4MKT

G4MKT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I find that unlikely as most amateurs, especially those who write FOSS would not be so petty. It would not be in the spirit of the hobby or the spirit of open source.
    Has anyone opened a feature request?

Barry
    G4MKT
    Mageia Linux user and contributor.

7. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Barry,

Talk about a old-thread!

In any case, as recently as October of this year, this was addressed on CQRLog.com. Not that Petr has ever said (to the best of my knowledge) that it won't ever happen, but here we are four years later and the situation is still the same, for whatever reason:

1.png