CQ Mag back to their old tricks

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WR3V, Dec 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

Do these morons not realize that we can download pdfs of their rag for free? Funny though, Jan 2020 is there to download, but not Dec 2019, probably because they never printed that one. So then, why lie and say you did?

K0UO likes this.
  2. KE0GXN

KE0GXN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Since I received no response on here, I went to FB to call them out there....found this post and joined in. You can see Rich responded there 5 days ago....yet no one that I am aware of has received the December issue. :rolleyes:o_O

IMG-0973.jpg

K0UO likes this.
  3. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

Liar, liar, magazine on fire. They cant even lie properly.

K0UO and W4NNF like this.
  4. N3AWS

N3AWS Ham Member QRZ Page

All of the above?

5. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

He was on Amateur Radio Roundtable the other night, supposedly with a big announcement. I wondered if it might be "January has finally gone to the printers," but that was NOT it. :D

6. AB4KA

AB4KA Ham Member QRZ Page

As much as I prefer hardcopies of my books and magazines, I get CQ online because of their inability to get the print copies out in a timely manner. But this will be my last year as I just can't warm up to digital reading, and half the time I forget I have it. Books and magazines are to me like comic books...when Stan Lee was asked what he thought about online comics, he answered "Comic books are like boobs...they're ok on a computer but I'd rather hold them in my hands." I agree :D

W1BR likes this.
  7. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

If that's not a tit for tat, I don't know what is.

AB4KA likes this.
  8. KC3EPA

KC3EPA Ham Member QRZ Page

My Popular Electronics must be lost in the mail.

K0UO likes this.
  9. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

WPE246. Call sign issued from them.

10. N0NB

N0NB Subscriber QRZ Page

Have you let the Hamvention folks know about this? Seems that if they heard from most of the "winners" who had a similar experience then it may be in their better interest to decline CQ subs as prizes to be offered.

N3AWS likes this.