ad: M2Ant-1

County Mis-match issue

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by K7IOC, Jan 9, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K7IOC

K7IOC Subscriber QRZ Page

My log shows I worked a W4 station in Franklin County FL. His log says he was in Franklin County FL.
    The County mismatch report shows my log with Franklin County but says his record says Bay County FL

I have seen photos of our QSO from his log and they look correct.

How can I determine the cause and get this fixed??

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

Ask him what his Logbook Properties shows? (you can't see this)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  3. K7IOC

I will check on this. However, it has been my experience in recent weeks that when the other station edits the QSO record to show
    the matching county or grid square and properly corrects it, the results have been immediate: the mis-matching QSO disappears from the exception report.
    As of today, I have a second example (a different ham) wherein they have updated the QSO record, they have sent me a picture
    of the QSOs record detail showing the correct county but the QRZ county mis-match report is still showing the old
    data. It makes no sense.

4. K7IOC

An update: 1. I tried replacement strategy - deleted the two W4 QSOs and entered new ones. No change -
    the two QSOs still appear on the report as a mismatch.
    2. The Nevada ham who made the change -- that QSO is no longer on the exception report. Just like
    many others who have corrected their log, when the other station has made the correction, the mis-match
    was resolved - although this one took some time whereas my experience has been nearly instant
    change.