ad: BKQSL-1

County Award, but no certificate?

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by K3RW, Jul 19, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I got the notification for the county award, applied for it, and was awarded it.

But when I went to view and order the certificate, I got an error message. However, the award icon appears on my profile page (that's good). But I can't seem to view or print it. I'm not sure why it says "005: missing user account".

It might be because the vast majority of the counties were worked under the callsign KB7SIP--which I am now K3RW after receiving a vanity callsign.

Or it could be that the profile info shows my previous callsign was KB7SIP, but I am only the admin for K3RW and WB4BMM. Capture.JPG
    Hmm.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Refresh your browser and try again. Report back if still a problem.

3. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Tried again, refreshed, cleared out history, tried 2 different browsers. Same problem "005: missing user account".

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Reported to Hqs

5. K3UJ

K3UJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Any update?
    I get the same message.

6. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have resolved issues with both of your awards. You should now be able to order them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  7. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks so much. Much appreciated.

Quick question: I earned over 100 counties with my callsign KB7SIP, and I'm now K3RW. Do I have to start over with 100 'different counties' or 'just get 100' to get it as K3RW? And when I get to 250 counties, does that include the 100 or so I had for the old callsign, or do I need to earn 250 is that KB7SIP + K3RW, or it has to be 'all K3RW' for all 250?

Sorry for a bit of a confusing question.

8. W1DQ

Open your logbook. Click on Awards then read Rules and Instructions.

9. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I did. It doesn't say which logbook awards can be combined, etc., and it also does not have any info on the new county award

10. W1DQ

The Instructions indicate callsign logbooks can be combined for a single award; it is not possible to "combine awards".
    The need to add the new county award information is recognized.

K3RW likes this.