ad: elecraft

Countdown timer visible on the one computer but not another

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W7UUU, May 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

I did. That's why I was able to tell what it is, and fill in the hexadecimal code syntax: RRGGBB...

Red = ff0000
    Green = 00ff00
    Blue = 0000ff
    White = ffffff
    Black = 000000

I don't need an application to pick those colors.

W7UUU likes this.
  2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Dave,
    When you are done building your K1T page make sure you make a copy of all the code. Go into the source code page and copy the full page of html code. Save to a text editor on your local PC, save as a text file. Also copy the CSS code to another file. Once saved you will have a copy of your page when K1T is no longer there. When the K1T call sign is gone you can still display your page using W7UUU/####.

W7UUU likes this.
  3. N6QIC

Hello Dave,
    I noticed that the picture in the article is upside down. I rotated it for you to se what you think. If you want to use it, copy to your desktop and upload to your picture directory.

Howerd_anthony_rotated.jpg

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Haha! Thats awesome Lisa! I really don't know why the paper ran the photo upside down. Thank for the flip - I'll post it up when I'm back home on Sunday where the artwork lives (in Orlando all week on business)

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  5. N6QIC

Ok have fun in Orlando. :)