Countdown timer visible on the one computer but not another

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W7UUU, May 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Any place that the main call-sign color could be changed, or is that deep "under the hood"?

Thanks so much for all the learnin' :) The K1T page is all the better for it IMO

Dave
    W7UUU

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    N6QIC likes this.
  3. W7UUU

N7ANN and N6QIC like this.
  4. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

It's a six digit hexadecimal code, 0-255 for each color: RRGGBB

5. W7UUU

Of course. But most folks want to "view a color they like" and have the HEX code display accordingly. Take a peek at the link I posted - it's the standard "color picker" but spits out codes for every nuance you can see.

Now, if a feller were color blind, might not be so useful :D

Dave
    W7UUU

6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

W7UUU likes this.
  7. W7UUU

Thank Lisa & Vlad - I just "reblogged it" :D

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  8. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The callsign colors cannot be changed. But you can change the address data color.
    Comparing to my CSS change "color" tag in Calldata to Hex "color:#000000; " for black. Should make the call data text black.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  9. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

10. W7UUU

N7ANN likes this.