ad: Alphaant-1

Countdown timer visible on the one computer but not another

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W7UUU, May 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you Lisa - I don't suppose that, since I'm a Lifetime member, that I could persuade you or Vlad to just create the two links for me like Vlad @UA6JD did for the QSL page? One that's a link to the start of the Station Operating Positions ("Click HERE to see the K1T Operating Positions"), and one that links to the very bottom for "Click HERE for K1T Operating Schedules"?

The coding level of things is just over my head - I don't want the full "custom page free for Lifetime Members" thing - but just a hand on a link or two here and there would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for all you guys do,

Dave
    W7UUU

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    N7ANN and KA9JLM like this.
  2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Vlad will do it for you, Send him a P/M. I am still trying to make it work.

W7UUU likes this.
  3. N6QIC

Ok here it is, its not that hard to do.

Type "test" in your page where you want to jump to. Highlight the word and select "Anchor" from the menu. The anchor name is "test" click OK. A red flag should appear next to test. This is where your menu item will jump to.

Now highlight you sentence "Click HERE to see the K1T Operating Positions (points to the first position panel)" and click the menu item "Link". In Link Type select "Link to anchor in text". In "Select an anchor" select the word "test" and click OK. Save and you are done.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    W7UUU likes this.
  4. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Guys , I am too far from Seattle area now for Memorial Day holiday , will back home today evening and process everything , have here just cell phone with mobile internet

N6QIC likes this.
  5. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

That does sound pretty simple!! I will play with that in the morning when I'm back at my desk! Thanks Lisa :)

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN and N6QIC like this.
  6. W7UUU

So I fired up the office computer anyway! Got it working just fine. Tomorrow I can convert the text lines into nicer graphical elements.

Thanks so much for the help Lisa! Worked like a charm!

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  7. N6QIC

It looks good, you got it, Good Job. :)

KA9JLM and W7UUU like this.
  8. N6QIC

9. N6QIC

10. N6QIC