Countdown timer visible on the one computer but not another

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W7UUU, May 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

You crack me up Dave, Getting all fancy like that. I like it.

Happy Holiday.

W7UUU likes this.
  2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

That is done. Just replace "xxxxxxx" to real QSL info .
    That 's named "Link to anchor in the text" and you find it in the right section of CKEditor

N6QIC likes this.
  3. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Dave, Looks like you got it done but, here is a hover over if you want to try it.

Try the Basic Dropdown code from this page.
    https://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_dropdown_text

menu1.jpg menu2.jpg

Thanks Vlad

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    UA6JD, W7UUU and KA9JLM like this.
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Vlad,

How could I go about adding background just to the TOP PANEL of my K1T and W7UUU pages? NOT the body - I want to work that my own way. But is there a way to insert a photograph that can be changed from time to time into the top panel?

Thank you for the help so far - I think K1T page is looking nice :)

Dave
    W7UUU

5. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Dave,

I have to wholeheartedly agree. Nice Work and can't wait for your SES to hit the air!

W7UUU likes this.
  6. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Edit|Expert options including CSS styles
    #calldata {
    color: black;
    background-color:#ff0000;
    }
    where ff0000 - is hex color - look https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colors.asp

To change photo time to time - generate animated image and use it as main photo or as background

Few years ago I am wrote a book how design QRZ page - you can download it from my QRZ page , it is 150 pages pdf document . If you will have a trouble to download it - let me know and I will send to you as attach file.
    You can find a lot of example how design QRZ page.

KA9JLM likes this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Vlad,

Please help me understand what is going on. All that I see for the link at the top is: https://www.QRZ.com/lookup#QSL

I would like to add just two more: One to point to "Current Operating Schedule" and one to point to "See K1T Operating Position"

But I don't see anything specific in how this mechanism works - it DOES work, that I can see! But how does the "/lookup#QSL" point to the right place like it does?

Thank you,

Dave
    W7UUU

8. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Magic of variables. :)

9. W7UUU

I do indeed get that. But what I'm missing is where to enter the variable, and what is it? It would seem, from the link in the "Click HERE to see QSL info" that the letters in the link ought to point to the "QSL Info" down-screen. But they do not apparently do so. If you right click and "open in new window" you'll see that the link just takes you to the QRZ lookup page. And the "QSL Info" tag way down screen is just text.

Any idea what the magic is? It's gotta be pretty simple... I just want to add a link to jump down to the station lineup panels, and ultimately to the K1T operating schedule once I get that laid out.

Dave
    W7UUU

10. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

https://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_links_bookmark
    help1.jpg