Corn Fused 60 meters.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KC3EPA, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

The assumption in the rules is that the ham is not a derp-a-derp, a loophole looker, or a hambone Perry Mason. If it comes to a violation, the FCC will not accept arguments related to the three dingbats above. I call them Spams.

What we're seeing is that all hams are not regular folks looking to just follow the rules and move forward. The Spams (imitation hams) seek to obfuscate issues to their own benefit even in discussions.

K4AGO likes this.
  2. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

1F:

The problem with some of the Chinese handheld units was that they had not received 47 CFR Part 15 receiver certification, not the transmitter frequency coverage. All commercially manufactured receivers capable of reception between 30.0 MHz and 960.0 MHz MUST have 47 CFR Part 15 certification before they can be commercially sold in any area administered by the FCC.

This certification has to do with radiation levels emitted, on virtually all frequencies, by the receiver oscillator(s). Depending on the actual frequency of radiation, the field strength allowed varies.

Glen, K9STH

K4AGO likes this.
  3. KC3EPA

KC3EPA Ham Member QRZ Page

The alinco sr8t has 60 meter coverage on 5 transmit channels from factory.

4. K4TTJ

K4TTJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I guess he didn't see this question.

K4AGO likes this.
  5. KC3EPA

Sometimes I reply to a particular post.
    It becomes even crazier when you reply from last when newest quote reply has gotten that far off of topic.

6. KC3EPA

Also I am legally blind and use the best abilities I have to find last post and try to read and reply to previous posts.
    Try being blind for a day and ask me again.

7. K4TTJ

To be clear, KT1F was asking K9STH a question about using the 'Reply link.'

8. K4TTJ

Sorry for any confusion, I was addressing KT1F.

9. KC3EPA

Sorry my misread.

10. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

What amateur radios are made to, from the factory, made to TX outside bands? 73 Rich