CONWAY REEF 3D2C

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NZ5F

NZ5F Ham Member QRZ Page

I contacted Bill Moore as was suggested in the forum. Bill said that he has contacted Hrane and that the ARRL is waiting on final confirmation paperwork.

Keith
    AK6ZZ

2. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am sure Dr. Hrane will get the docs to them. It will just be a delay. They made WAY too many contacts for it not to count! I will be bringing my card to Visalia in April for the DXconvention. Hopefully it will be sorted out by then.

3. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

For those who haven't received their card yet, do not despair. Mine arrived today.

Bill

4. VK3KTT

VK3KTT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

for those wondering why eqsl.
    in vk eqsl is used for confirmation I also have lotw so I get my arrl and WIA confirmations.
    cheers

waiting patiently for them to up load

5. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This just came over the DX-News Reflector:

The following operation is approved for DXCC credit: 3D2C - Conway Reef 2012 Operation If you had cards previously rejected for this operation please send an e-mail to bmoore@arrl.org to be put on the list for an update. 73 es DX! Bill Moore NC1L Awards Branch Manager ARRL - The national association for Amateur RadioTM 225 Main Street Newington, CT 06111 Telephone: (860) 594 0234 Fax: (860) 594-0346 email: bmoore@arrl.org DXCC Web Site: www.arrl.org/dxcc Blog: http://www.arrl.org/awards-blog Twitter: arrl_dxcc

6. W7KB

W7KB Ham Member QRZ Page

The ones in KH6 are surrounded by saltwater,THEY are the ones who have it made!

7. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Their LoTW upload was processed today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.