CONWAY REEF 3D2C

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

It's not that I think there'd be a problem with the ARRL. I've had quite a few problems with packages disappearing over the last few years---for whatever reason. That makes me unwilling to send my cards anywhere.

I know that by relying exclusively on LOTW I may never get credit for some entities. I can live with that. I enjoy the awards, but my cards mean one hell of a lot more to me than any award.

2. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My 3D2C card arrived today. :)

3. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

When you feel like tearing your hair out, it's time to turn the rig off and watch some Sanford and Son reruns....or turn on a soldering iron.

4. W1VT

W1VT Ham Member QRZ Page

There is a volunteer card checker program--which is intended to allow hams to bring them to a local convention to have them checked. You may also be able to contact someone locally to make other arrangements.

5. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

or get a life

6. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3D2C card came in today!!! 7 bandmodes confirmed!!!

7. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your mail comes at 6 am???

8. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

No, I go to the Mailbox at 5AM, it sat there since yesterday afternoon.

9. NZ5F

NZ5F Ham Member QRZ Page

3D2C DXCC - no documentation received

I just received my final submission results for 2012 that I sent to the ARRL after a local card checker checked and submitted my paperwork. According the paperwork received back from the ARRL, 3D2C, Conway Reef DXpedition paperwork has not been received so the entity did not add to my totals. I am not sure what is going on with this much celebrated DXpedition. Does anyone know what the status is for their documentation.

Thanks,

Keith
    AK6ZZ

10. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You might try sending an email to Bill Moore, NC1L inquiring why. May not get a reply back before Christmas, though. I'm sure it'll be approved.

73/DX, Mike, K2CD

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.