ad: M2Ant-1

CONWAY REEF 3D2C

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

"CONWAY REEF, 3D2. A large group of operators will be QRV as 3D2C from September 24 to October 5. Activity will be on 160 to 2 meters, including 60 meters, using CW, SSB, RTTY, SSTV and PSK31. QSL via YT1AD. "

HERE we go again!!! Great fun for West Coast, Hair Tearing for East Coast!
    I only scored 14 Bandmodes on the NH8S, so I need to do better on Conway!

Of course, the East Coast will be doing 20bandmodes on the Kosovo meanwhile West Coast gets skunked. So it all evens out!

2. KF6ABU

KF6ABU Ham Member QRZ Page

I only got nh8s on 12 slots :-( I dont have antennas or qro for 12/17/30/80.

I worked these guys last time they were on Conway, and sent a SAE and 2 bucks and didnt get a return. I was hoping a different group was going so I didnt have to give these guys money, again, for nothing, maybe.

3. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just work 'em in the last few days of the DXpedition. There's no hair pulling. You just put them in the log and then you're half a mile down the road before the ink dries on the QSL card.

4. AA8IA

AA8IA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3D2 is a DXCC many want. Kosovo is not as of yet a DXCC [unless something happened in the past day I don't know about]. So it doesn't quite even out. You guys in Cali have it made.

Mike

5. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

Conway is a top 50 - but a low 50. Should still generate considerable activity. Amazingly, I don't have Conway on 20. Whodathunk.

6. WA6MHZ

I DEFINITELY need it on CW and RTTY! And LF & WARC bands!

7. WA6MHZ

A first few spot have appeared, don't know if they are legit. But the operation is SUPPOSED to begin today, sometime today. Not too many spots, so I think they might be pirates. When they come on, they will be on ALL BANDS GUNG HO!

Any time now! Keep an Ear to the radio!

8. K9ASE

K9ASE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't see any spots for them on DX watch. But, your Beacon is strong so, 10m prop to the west should be good

9. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't wait, will be new one for me, hope I can get them!

10. WA6MHZ

That's great U can hear it, Tom!!! Its only about 25W into a Ringo up 20ft!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.