For Sale Contest Voice Keyer, MFJ-434B Like New

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ4YZI, Nov 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Use 8-pin modular or 8-pin round microphone plug!
    Let this microprocessor controlled MFJ Contest Voice KeyerTM call CQ, send your call and do contest exchanges for you in your own natural voice!
    Store frequently used phrases like “CQ Contest this is AA5MT”, “You’re 59” . . .
    “QTH is Mississippi” and more! Contest by pressing a few buttons and save your voice.
    You can record and play back five natural sounding messages in a total of 75 seconds. EEPROM technology keeps messages stored for up to 100 years -- no battery backup needed.

You can repeat messages continuously and vary the repeat delay from 3 to 500 seconds. Makes a great voice beacon and calling CQ is so easy. A receive audio jack lets you record and play back off-the-air signals -- great help if you didn’t get it right the first time! No more “Please repeat”.

I have used this a total of 10 minutes since I have owned it. It works great, but I am less sophisticated and prefer to call every time. New it is $199, take this for $135 shipped. If you want insurance, add $6. PayPal or Money Order is fine, I have to cash money order first before shipping. Email is good on QRZ.

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.