Contacts logged by others are not showing up in my log

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N2OTY, Apr 19, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N2OTY

N2OTY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

So, my friend Pat, KC2WLR logged a contact we had while he was hiking on April 18 2021. I can see it on his page, I never received notification to confirm this contact in my log. I saw it in his log last night, it has been almost 24 hours....

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't see the contact entered in your log? Enter it and if its correct it will automatically confirm.

3. VA2GK

VA2GK Ham Member QRZ Page

Exactly, confirmation requests to the logged station are not sent automatically, the logger has to manually request it. However if you enter the QSO on your side with the correct data the system will look it up and then issue a confirmation.

4. N2OTY

Ok, thank you both for the replies, I appreciate the information. How do I request manually for the other station to confirm? I have 15 contacts with Maryland and not one has confirmed!!

5. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You don't have to. Put him in your log and if the information matches his log then it will confirm automatically.
    If he doesn't use the qrz logbook you can do the request confirmation routine. But many people simply ignore the requests if they don't use the logbook.

6. VA2GK

VA2GK Ham Member QRZ Page

At the end of the line in the QSO list, you will fin a check box, check it, an "action button" will appear in the bottom right corner, select the action you want to take for the QSO(s) that you've checked.

Rarely I had results with this action as the previous poster said, but I guess it's worth a try.

7. N2OTY

VA2GK, Thank you very much, this is exactly what I wanted to know how to do!