Confirmation

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by G6XJZ, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. G6XJZ

G6XJZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Last evening I made what could be a once in a life time contact with a VK station, He has sent a confirmation via eQSL.cc I emailed him and asked if he could confirm our contact on here QRZ.com he said he didn’t keep a QRZ.com log.
    I need this comfimation for the Worked All Continent’s award.

any suggestions/work arounds? As I said probably for me a once in a life time contact.

Cheers and Beers

Dave G6XJZ 73

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Dave, nice to meet you,

Could you kindly provide us the callsign of VK station?

3. G6XJZ

Nice to meet you to Julio
    Nice to meet you to Julio
    The callsign is
    VK7XX

Many thanks.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Dave,

I have activated the logbook for VK7XX, so you could send him a request to confirm it and talk to him again. He could not be interested in QRZ log but you could try this option. Good luck! :D

73, Julio

5. G6XJZ

Hi Again Julio, no luck had no reply from this station I do have an eQSL he sent me and also recorded on the eQSL site

Dave G6XJZ

6. EB1BSV

ok Dave,

73, Julio

7. G6XJZ

I have still not heard from the VK4xx station even after another quo with him he has confirmed on eQSL but for some reason he won't on here shame really as I am a low power station and Tasmania is the furthest I have got in 40yrs on Amateur Radio; is there anything else that be done so as I have an Award to pass on to my grand children? (Sob Sob).
    Cheers dave G6XJZ

8. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

9. EB1BSV

I am so sorry but cannot do anything. I would email him and ask him again to confirm ... good luck

10. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I can't help myself so here goes: An award to pass onto your grandchildren? Really?!? A couple of days after you have gone on to your heavenly reward, all of your ham stuff will be in the nearest dustbin.

Don't believe me? Ask around, or better yet yet, ask your progeny. Ham radio? Yeah, we knew he messed around with that silly stuff, after he passed, we gave it all to the trash collector!

Sad? Yeah. True? You decide...

W7UUU likes this.